Ready to tap into your best and drive your career forward?
Automotive glass technology is helping transform how we experience the road. At Belron Canada
, we take this seriously, which is why we invest tirelessly on developing, certifying and advancing an elite force of highly trained technicians.
If you want an exciting career in an environment where you get to work with sophisticated equipment every day alongside the finest experts in the field, we'd love to hear from you. We welcome applications from everyone, are firmly committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace, and take pride in ensuring every member of our team feels empowered.
As a Service Centre Manager, you will be able to have a hands-on role in the day-to-day operations of your Service Centre. You will help your team succeed by being the person that people count on, holding yourself and others accountable for results, and creating a supportive environment that brings out your best. You will make a difference by adding your own special touch to the way things get done and leading by example.
If you are interested in leading a collaborative team that gets results, this is the perfect place for you to start your career.Your role at a glance:
Your role is to take ownership of your Service Centre and be a role model for your team by building genuine customer relationships and taking pride in your store's performance.
You will continue to make a difference by:
Who you are:
- Being the face of your Service Centre by ensuring all customers are met with the care they deserve (90% of your time will be spent customer-facing).
- Adding value to the customer and identifying opportunities to boost your store's revenue.
- Leading a team to achieve results by managing your staff's time strategically, staying on top of your team's goals, and asking for help when you need it .
Why Belron Canada will bring out your best:
- 3 years of management and/or leadership experience preferred. That coupled with sales experience would be a bonus!
- You show an interest in your team and focus on helping extraordinary people grow.
- You are intrigued by challenges and see an opportunity in every situation.
- Hands-on experience with vehicles is an asset, but not required.
- You will be able to see the results of your work and are given the opportunity to try new things.
- Forget unpredictable schedules and long hours. We have a life and know you have one too.
- Our comprehensive benefits and pension package starts on your first day of employment.
- We are a growing organization where opportunities for advancement, training, and skill-development are always coming up.
We know job applications can be time-consuming and your time is important to us. That is why no cover letter is required
in your application, making the process quick and easy.
We believe that genuine care can make a real difference in the customer experience, and it begins with making a difference in the careers of our team members.Belron Canada
is an integral part of the Belron International family, a global leader in auto glass repair and replacement, and forward-facing digital camera calibration. Belron Canada alone operates 325+ service centres, 2 distribution centres and 26 warehouses across 10 provinces, and is home to over 1,200 employees.
Our pursuit of excellence commits us to providing sustainable world-class care for our communities and the climate.
If you value your career as we value our employees and our customers, there's no better time to join Belron Canada
and #BringOutYourBest with us!
Operations and Logistics