UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest EmployersandBest Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-timeService Advisor at OpenRoad Subaru Boundary .
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
- Ensure high quality service and repairs are provided to customers.
- Respond to emails and voicemail in a timely manner.
- Comprehend, keep current and comply with laws that affect service operations.
- Maintain service records and reporting procedures required by the manufacturer and general management.
- Establish processes & standards to ensure customer satisfaction and efficient operations.
- Review completed jobs for quality control purposes.
- Handle escalated customer concerns.
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives, and procedures.
- Handle customers inquiries promptly and accurately, listen to vehicle concerns and write repair orders.
- Ensure repair orders and all paper work is legibly and accurately completed, with all customer requests or points of concern documented.
- Obtain all customer (including signature) and vehicle data and fill in required spaces on all repair orders.
- Work to improve dealership CSI and general customer satisfaction in accordance with OpenRoad's philosophies, policies and procedures.
- Maintain paperwork and ensure reception area is in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Must follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- 3 years combined experience in an automotive service environment
- Be coachable and be open to learning.
- Have good interpersonal skills; excellent telephone and written communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills (internet & MS Office), with ability to maintain records using computerized system.
- Effective negotiation skills, with ability to make sound decisions.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with customers.
- VSA License is an asset.
- Possesses a valid British Columbia Driver's License and be able to present a current copy of their Abstract (ICBC driver's record) for review.
- Understanding of vehicle mechanics.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Operations and Logistics Maintenance and Technicians