Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 19 brands and 22 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Service Advisor
at BMW/MINI Langley. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Serving clients in an effective, timely manner with a focus on satisfaction and retention.
- Making customer appointments.
- Explaining the type of service work scheduled to clients, and identifying additional service work required for vehicles.
- Completing repair orders, and ensuring all information is correctly input into Reynolds & Reynolds.
- Conducting follow ups with guests after service.
- Maintaining necessary product and service knowledge.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Good interpersonal skills, have the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong professional communication and organizational skills, with ability to meet deadlines.
- High quality control standards with attention to detail, and ability to mitigate customer concerns.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Service Advisor with a high CSI quotient.
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience (preferred).
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.