We are currently seeking a Service Advisor for our Fort St John location.
The Service Advisor will be responsible for selling and scheduling needed service work in the service department. Further responsibilities include advising customers on proper vehicle care, and reviewing repair orders.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) essential
- Post-secondary diploma or trade certification preferred
- Three years related experience and/or training
- Basic computer skills, including spreadsheets and keyboarding
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 kgs or 50 lbs on occasion.
- Must be able to walk around shop floor/parts department and sit/stand at service counter.
- Functions well with large volume and fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to proactively problem-solve and think logically
- Good verbal and strong written communication skills
- Able to have some accounting knowledge an asset
- Meticulous organizational skills
Inland is an industry-leader in heavy truck & equipment sales, service and parts. Founded in 1949, we have 23 locations in North America and employ over 1,200 people. We offer competitive wages and an attractive benefits package. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted: September 27, 2016
Closes:November 26, 2016