Our client, RF Bakery Equipment (www.rfbakery.com) is well respected and long established in the food equipment sales and service business. On their behalf we are seeking an experienced Service Advisor to add to their services team. The Service Advisor will play a significant role as the first point of contact fielding incoming service and repair calls from clients. This role will determine a client’s issues and requirements, schedule and dispatch service technicians as appropriate and follow up post service call to ensure client satisfaction.
- Field inbound service calls.
- Determine nature of client issue.
- Schedule and dispatch service technicians.
- Generate service work orders.
- Administer and review of service reports, work orders and invoicing.
- Administer customer accounts, service and parts requests, and general updating on online customer portal
- Submit service repair recommendations and repair estimates.
- Post Service follow up call with clients.
- Reconciliation of work in progress and shop hours.
- Provide outstanding client service to improve client satisfaction and relationship.
- Handle and resolve client complaints/inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain competent understanding of company’s products, service and their functions.
- Coordinate, analyze and improve client service functions to meet company goals.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exhibits strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Exhibits ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel
- Aptitude for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Show initiative in bringing new ideas and suggestions to service systems and processes.
- Team player.
If you possess the fundamental skills and experience required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in word or pdf format in confidence to Michael O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.760.7649.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role and wish to advise that we will be in direct contact only with those that we wish to interview.
Customer Service and Support