Abbotsford Hyundai is currently seeking a individual to join their dynamic service team! If you're excited about the automotive industry and want to join an expanding and successful team, Apply Now!
About The Role
The Service Advisor initiates automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested; verifying warranty and service contract coverage; developing estimates; writing repair orders; maintaining customer rapport and records.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet all customers promptly or, if unavailable, acknowledge their presence
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions
- Practice a consistent and thorough follow up process to ensure customers are kept up to date on vehicle condition and status with correct information
- Ensure all resources within the Service department are used effectively
- Communicate with internal/external customers in a timely fashion regarding recommended repair/maintenance by technicians
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered.
- Prepare a detailed and accurate estimate on the cost of labour and parts
- Communicate effectively with technicians to ensure all information is retrieved, documented and communicated with client on vehicle conditions
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation
- Compile quotation for recommended repairs and/or maintenance by utilizing MPI Software
- Performing multipoint inspections on all client vehicles upon service write up process
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Previous One to Two (1-2) years of experience as a Service Advisor in an Automotive Dealership
- A proven track of success in a Service Advisor Role
- PBS software experience preferred
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
The Trotman Auto Group represents a tradition of automotive dealership excellence dating back over 40 years. We're searching for qualified professionals to join our team and lead the industry through outstanding customer service.
Do you want to join an exciting, fast-paced, dynamic team? There's never a dull moment in our auto group! Among a number of benefits, we offer all of our team members' opportunities for advancement within the dealerships and the larger auto group.
Once you're part of the team, you're part of the TAG family. We take care of our staff, providing complete in-house training, modern work environments, and even team building events.
As part of Trotman Auto Group's culture and vision, we believe success comes from great people within the organization that are knowledgeable, inspired and love what they do; people who do not only attain their personal and collective goals, but live and work to their full potential.
Careers with the Trotman Auto Group provides:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University; including automotive sales, service, parts and more
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within the Trotman Auto Group
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Here: http://scouterecruit.net/jobs/TAG350
About Trotman Auto Group
Trotman Auto Group (or TAG for short) is led by the vision to lead the industry by creating a vibrant culture, an engaged team and an exceptional employment experience. TAG is an...