DFO is on a mission to create and deliver superior e-commerce software, marketing, and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this, DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- People and the world!
DFO is global in operations, culture, and language, with offices in New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Brisbane and Manila.
An exciting and challenging position is available for an expert in SEO research, implementation and SEM buying. You will work with a global team of ecommerce experts and focus on building SEO research for ecommerce stores and corporate websites.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Analyzing PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines and standard Operating Procedures
- Must have Experience with SEO key word tools
- Amazon SEO experience an asset
- 2 years experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Full working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Positive attitude and transparent with integrity and due diligence
- Willingness and desire to work with global teams
- Proactive and willing to document standard operating procedures
- Hard worker
- Strong desire to learn and self educate on evolving SEO principles and practices
- A lover of data and data analysis
- Prepared to and loves problems and troubleshooting
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education Allowance
- Premium medical insurance
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please apply with your cover letter, resume, and your portfolio (if applicable)
- Apply Now! If you love eCommerce, join our mission!
Creative and Graphic Design Information Technology