DFO is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce marketing, products and software to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing & data
- People and the world
DFO is global in operations, culture and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City and Manila.
This is a role that requires a detailed mind, great analytical and teamwork abilities, and keen sense of organization. The SEO Analyst directly contributes to the company’s growth by performing keyword analyses, closely monitoring rankings, trends and best practices. This position uses the latest SEO techniques to improve the company’s online search results and traffic levels. The success in this role comes from superior analytical skills.
The ideal candidate demonstrates and embodies a passion for SEO, marketing, e-commerce, and learning. If you want to work with the best people, learn from the best, and be the best – we would love to hear from you. This is a great role to get your feet wet in the world of ecommerce!
- Perform keyword analysis with the use of tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Keyword Planner, MOZ, SERanking, Helium10, Appradar to ensure all generated content follows SEO’s best practices.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations to ensure all elements on our websites are optimized to drive rankings and attract relevant traffic..
- Execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with site’s specific goals
- Have the latest SEO, search engine, social media, video and ecommerce industry trends.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Perform keyword research for Amazon listings using Helium10
- Perform keyword research for App Store Optimization
- Perform keyword research for YouTube video optimization
- Identify and negotiate with powerful sites to manage guest post publications
- Work closely with internal team to prepare SEO content for upcoming product launches
- Communicate efficiently with clients to accomplish their SEO goals
- Search for and communicate with contractors who can provide specific SEO-related services
- 2+ years technical SEO experience and eagerness to learn
- Passion for SEO and ecommerce
- Marketing, ecommerce experience, or related education
- Strong knowledge of SEO tools like Ahrefs, Google Keyword Planner, MOZ, SERanking, Helium10, Appradar.
- Strong logical thinking and organizational skills to manage different projects and information at a time.
- Proven analytic and creative skills
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Strong aptitude with Google spreadsheets
- You are performance-driven, want to take on a high level of responsibility, and work in a high paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience using Jira software
- High level problem solving
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education allowance
- Premium medical insurance
- Exciting and diverse team all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please apply with your cover letter, resume, and your portfolio if you have one
- Apply Now! If you love eCommerce, join our mission!
Creative and Graphic Design Information Technology Sales and Marketing