At Clio, we're more than just a tech company. We've got ambitious goals
, hopes, and dreams - just like you. We're on a mission to transform the legal profession, for good, by serving a better solution to a centuries old profession. We believe we work better as a diverse and inclusive
team, and take time to share our learnings
. Y ou'll have the chance to work on a product that truly changes lives
. If that's something that speaks to you-you belong here, too.
Our Marketing Team is expanding quickly and we are seeking we're seeking a passionate Senior Web Developer
who will own the development of Clio's web properties and help us design and develop the next iteration of our website . You will play a critical role in defining and building our website infrastructure while working closely with a team of designers, copywriters, and growth marketers. You'll be working with a team that values excellence and initiative. Y our work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported with a full tech stack and the infrastructure of an outstanding team.
- Develop marketing websites adding new designs and components.
- Iterate on marketing website performance, optimize speed and usability to increase SERP rankings and conversion.
- Manage uptime for marketing websites.
- Ensure websites are compliant with technical SEO best practices.
- Create marketing materials including microsites, landing pages, and emails.
- Maintain event tracking frameworks on the websites including but not limited to Google Analytics, Segment, and custom tracking scripts.
- Implement and maintain website infrastructure and architecture
- Administrate website tech stack ( eg: CDN, Hosting platform, Wordpress)
- Ensure the website infrastructure follows security best practices
- Implement UX variations for A/B testing for our websites and landing pages to improve conversion.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure timely execution of projects.
- Manage incident response for marketing websites
- Mentor and upskill the junior web developer(s).
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Expert proficiency in Wordpress. Experience with other content management systems is a plus.
- Expert proficiency in CSS pre-processors (we use SASS)
- Experience with Wordpress Multisite setup is a plus
- Experience with source code management systems (we use git)
- Familiarity with MarionetteJS and AngularJS (we use AngularJS 1.x)
- Familiarity with a PHP template engine (we use Twig)
- Knowledge of using task runners and package managers (We use Webpack, Grunt, Bower and Yarn)
- Passion for great user experience and design
- A solid web portfolio
- Ability to work independently and meet project deadlines
- Strong desire to learn the latest technologies and practices to enhance your craft
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Agile development methods.
- Knowledge of cross-browser development techniques and browser degradation strategies
- SaaS/tech experience
- Cloudflare/WPEngine experience
- Deep understanding of web page performance
If you are a data-driven marketer who is accountable for their goals and known for advanced marketing automation and project management skills, strong execution, and a positive attitude, you will thrive at Clio. Why Clio?
At Clio, you have the freedom to choose your own path (and change it) and build a meaningful career that works for you. Excellent health and mental wellness coverage, 4 weeks vacation time + unlimited responsible sick time, paid volunteer time, stock options, RRSP Matching, RESP contribution, parental leave options, education spending, top tech, beautiful work space, flexible working hours - all built around a culture of human and high-performance
This is the place for people who want to make their mark. Diversity and Inclusion
At Clio, we do our best to create an inclusive environment and selection process, where diverse teams can thrive. We believe there are many paths and backgrounds that can lead to the perfect opportunity, and encourage all candidates to apply.
Software and Programming