UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD
Position: Senior Vehicle Buyer
Dealership: Head Office
Department: Central Vehicle Acquisition
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today! We are looking to hire a professional sales person who is tired of always working on 100% commission but loves a challenging environment to meet the companies goals. Grow and develop your career by working for the largest Automotive Group in BC.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyze multiple data sources to effectively appraise vehicles.
• Purchase vehicles from a wide range of sources (Auctions, Private sales, Events, Business)
• Identify Damages via photos and report on vehicle value
• Meet with private sale clients to purchase their vehicle.
• Utilize multiple software and systems to identify desired Vehicle Market values
• Being able to communicate through Teams Messenger to communicate to the store
• Monitor market trends and communicate findings with the help of the use of market guides
• Maintain strong metrics, measuring the number of candidate vehicles, percent of offers generated and vehicles purchased.
• A passion for the tech and auto industry and the desire to use innovative technology
• Self-driven with the motivation to work efficiently and effectively to hit objectives and milestones
• Building and completing Monthly reports
• Ability to liaise with the sales and fixed operations team
Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a team environment also the ability to work from home and office settings
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented tracking results on a weekly basis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Knowledge of Accu-trade, Vauto, Carfax. Auction services, 180, CDK.
• 2 years of experience in customer relations.
• Strong organizational and people skills.
• Strong phone skills.
• Some knowledge of automotive equipment parts and accessories.
• Good computer skills and ability to maintain records using a computerized appointment system.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office 365
• Excel Knowledge
• Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
• Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
• Ability to work constructively with members from all departments within the dealership.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.