We are seeking a talented and seasoned user experience designer to lead for two new AWS services, working in the intersection of - and hyper scale cloud services.
This is a unique opportunity to come in on the ground floor and define the direction for two AWS services and scale up to a leadership role as the team grows. You will also work closely with two large - communities, representing AWS and driving decisions for products and projects used by millions of users.
You will work on great challenges across the AWS Observability team, and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of product managers and software engineers. Responsibilities include the ownership of the process; from research, through conceptual , , testing, and prototyping. You will also be presenting work to stakeholders and the community within AWS as well as industry conferences and - community events.
We are looking for a candidate that is obsessed with delivering the most customer-centric experience on the planet, showing proven success in ownership, bias for action, and thinking big. If you want to work on some of the world's biggest challenges, and make tools that builders will use to create the great products of tomorrow, join our team.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 6+ years of industry experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar -related role.
• 4+ years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wire-frames for complex web applications and/or workflows.
• 4+ years of experience working in direct collaboration with product managers, developers, and stakeholders for of designs.
• An online portfolio demonstrating work samples in digital marketing, visual branding, and deliverables (wireframes, journey maps, personas) is required to apply for this role
• Bachelor's or equivalent degree in , HCI, or related field or equivalent professional experience within the field.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
One or more of the following preferred:
• A master's degree in interaction , human-computer interaction (HCI), or related degree
• Experienced in delivering solutions for projects of large scope and complexity
• Experience with for web applications
• Expert in best practices for information architecture and interaction , user-centered process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience techniques and patterns
• Solid ability to present a strong rationale for decisions
• Experienced in performing user research or gathering quantitative customer
• Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Experience in ownership of projects and communicating timelines
• Success delivering products/services in a -growth environment, exhibiting strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous customer-focused problems.
• Experience working with communities is an advantage
Creative and Graphic Design Information Technology