Swim Recruiting is seeking a new Senior Marketing Specialist or Marketing Manager for one of our fantastic real estate clients. Real estate industry experience is preferred, but NOT required so this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to work in real estate but hasn’t yet had the chance! Extremely successful, well-established, and values-based organization.
Who - the Company:
Our client is a highly successful and stable Vancouver real estate development firm with a history going back many decades. The company has built over 20,000 homes and has projects on the go throughout the lower mainland. The company is reputable, compassionate, and forward thinking, and these traits apply as much to their building practices as it they do to their vibrant people-first corporate culture.
What - the Role:
Our client has a very loyal and long-tenured team, which is great for the existing employees but means it is difficult to find the opportunity to join the company. Well, a great opportunity has opened up! This company is hiring for a new Digital Marketing Manager to join their tight-knit team. The Digital Marketing Manager will report into the SVP Marketing and will work alongside several Project Marketing Managers, a few Marketing Coordinators, and others within marketing, communications, sales, and other departments.
- Develop and manage all digital marketing activity including website updates, email campaigns, SEO, SEM, paid and organic social and many special projects
- Collaborate with creative agencies to deliver a variety of digital assets and special digital marketing initiatives
- Create and manage digital marketing budgets on a project basis
- Plan, create and execute all Facebook, Instagram and Google advertising
- Plan, create and execute all mass email marketing campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud including single sends and drip campaigns
- Plan, create and execute mass and targeted SMS marketing campaigns
- Management of all digital assets via Sharepoint and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Report on KPIs for all digital marketing initiatives through the use of Google Analytics, Salesforce data, and social media monitoring tools
Who - the Candidate:
We are seeking a creative and strategic marketer who will be accountable for a variety of digital marketing initiatives for the organization. Experience in the real estate sector is an asset, of course, but not at all required! This is therefore a great opportunity for someone who has always had an interest in the real estate sector but has found it difficult to break in. The successful candidate will be a well-rounded, creative, self-motivated, and detail-oriented individual with a demonstrated ability to manage digital marketing campaigns (social media, email, SMS, etc). We are seeking individuals who will be ambassadors of the company’s values and brand.
- At least 5 years of digital marketing management experience.
- Relevant Post-Secondary education
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
- Thorough understanding of Facebook Advertising, Google Analytics and Google Ad Certifications are a benefit but not required
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A keen attention to detail along with strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to thrive in a busy, multi-tasking environment
Based out of the company’s spacious and beautiful corporate headquarters in Vancouver, in a vibrant neighbourhood close to transit, shops, and restaurants.
Our client offers a competitive compensation program and benefits along with an exceptional corporate culture. The base salary and total compensation will be commensurate with experience, skills, and education- please discuss further with Swim Recruiting.
When & How to Apply:
Swim Recruiting has been engaged exclusively to assess candidates for this important position. Shortlisted candidates will be presented directly to the hiring SVP for review and interview selection.
If you already have a contact at SWIM, please reach out directly to that person. If do not yet have a recruiter at SWIM, please hit “APPLY NOW”.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates with the necessary experience and qualifications will be contacted. Thank you!
Sales and Marketing