No more cold calls! No more lead generation! Your calendar is pre-booked by your team with fully qualified sales appointments and you can enjoy the thrill of closing sales on a daily basis while making a six-figure income.
Who we are:
Established in 1988, Metasoft Systems is an award winning, SaaS company delivering fundraising solutions to non-profits throughout North America and the UK. Continuously placing among the Top 100 Tech Companies in BC, we help non-profits make an impact. Our FoundationSearch and BIG Online products are North America’s leading fundraising resources for non-profits and charities, and have helped thousands of our clients raise tens of billions of dollars to achieve their philanthropic goals.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for growth and advancement: we have enjoyed double-digit annual growth during the last two decades and promote from within
- A competitive compensation (base plus uncapped commission, with a $100k to $180k OTE) and benefits package, paid vacation and sick days, 100% tuition reimbursement, fitness subsidy, and sales awards and recognition programs, including paid days off, and more!
- The privilege to sell world-class, best-of-breed SaaS products, with an unlimited number of qualified leads and no restrictions within your territory
- A positive, fun and casual work environment; a highly supportive, family-like and results-driven culture; and a convenient office location in Gastown
What you will do:
We are looking for a proven sales closer that can effectively close sales through solution-based selling in a 15 day sales cycle.
- Conduct 4-6 online presentations/webinars demonstrating value-added solutions and overcoming prospect objections
- Meet or exceed sales quotas on a monthly basis and meticulously manage pipelines to optimize short and mid-term opportunities
- Establish solid relationships with prospects, follow up and nurturance plans for future business opportunities
- Build fun and effective work relationships and creatively collaborate with Sales Development and management team to constantly improve
What it’s like to work on the team:
- This position is within our Elite Rep Program ( ERP) Department, a new elite division with a creative and energetic team that’s scaling fast
- Management is collaborative and engaged. We are constantly motivated to improve through evidence based feedback on existing sales processes
- Genuine care, ownership, contribution and a desire to advance is the identity we’re building
- We are all about fun and offer onsite staff lounge with social gatherings, offsite meet-ups and team-wide celebrations of success
Who and what we are looking for:
- A seasoned hunter sales closer with proven success exceeding new business development quotas in a B2B consultative sales environment
- Has exceptional organizational skills and can effectively handle complex sales involving multiple influencers, including C-level executives
- An effective communicator and a problem solver who can solve prospects’ fundraising challenges and offer value-added solutions in a fast-paced, high volume, short cycle sales environment
- Believes in customer-centricity and has a passion for helping non-profits make a difference
Come Be the Change You’re Seeking and Experience the Rewards!
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]. Thank you!
Posted: December 23, 2016
Closes:February 21, 2017