IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Software Engineer – Telephony to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Develop easy-to-use, scalable, robust, high volume interactive client/server applications
- Work with Python on Google App Engine
- Cloud Datastore (NoSQL database)
- Memcache (distributed cache)
- Analysis with BigQuery
- Debug with StackDriver
- Work with real-time communication mechanisms such as WebRTC and WebSockets
- Interface with designers, product managers, and other engineers (our policy: with fewer organized meetings, engineers have more time to code)
- Launch new code weekly with our fast release cycles
- Owning the release of the server and client in a rotation as release engineer
- Improve performance to handle rapid increase in user base
- Writing backend and frontend unit tests
- Monitoring and alerts in Datadog
Top Skills Required
- We hire smart Engineers that are willing to learn new technologies and take ownership in the work they are assigned to.
- When it comes to your background, we are extremely flexible with industry experience and the technologies you have worked with in the past.
- If you like to tackle complex engineering problems, build scalable cloud-based features in a full-stack capacity and love taking features from design to production, then you are the engineer for us!
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.