168827 Position Title:
Sr Software Engineer I External Description:
Join the EA Studios Technology organization's Analytics Solutions group that supports analytics and data science to improve player experience . EA serves millions of players with multi-genre online experiences via Live Services. Games of the last decade continue to entertain and engage audiences with new titles launching each year. The common need across all game experiences is modern personalization approaches that enhance and optimize player experiences, leveraging the latest Machine Learning technologies to retrofit and augment game features, game systems, and game mechanics. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer specializing in Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) who will work amidst unique technologies to deliver in-game Personalization by building global-scale production systems. You will report to the technical director of ML and applications. If you have a passion for creating advanced analytics data products to allow partners to make crucial decisions, you want to make impacts to help player engagement by providing an autonomous platform; then we want to talk to you. Responsibilities
- Use statistical and machine learning techniques to create scalable and end-to-end data science systems.
- Analyze large amounts of players' data with business use cases to bridge the gaps of data-driven cycles.
- Write production-quality code that solves real-world problems in any of our supported algorithm development languages and frameworks.
- Work with software engineering teams such as architecture, data engineering, and infrastructure to improve real-time model implementations and new feature creations.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
- Track post-ML deployment general business activity and provide compelling management reporting regularly.
- Build custom integrations between cloud-based systems using APIs.
- B.S. in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Math, or an equivalent technical field.
- 6+ years of professional software development: experience in backend development experience with interest in work involving data pipelines, distributed systems, performance analysis, and large-scale data processing.
- 4+ years of applied ML experience in statistical and mathematical modelling such as supervised and unsupervised machine learning, deep learning, or reinforcement learning.
- Familiarity with one or more deep learning software frameworks such as: Tensorflow, Caffe and PyTorch.
- Strong programming skills in Python, Scala, Java, or similar languages.
- Experience deploying and monitoring large-scale ML models in production.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Serverless.
- Prior experience shipping scalable data solutions in the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and database technologies such as Snowflake, Redshift, SQL/NoSQL and or columnar databases.
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline tools such as Gitlab and Jenkins.
- Experience working in an agile team environment.
City: State: Remote?:
- Ph.D. in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Math, or an equivalent technical field
- Explored modern data storage, messaging, and processing tools (Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.) and demonstrated experience designing and coding in big-data components such as DynamoDB or similar.
- Experience in ML/AI product development lifecycle such as model versioning, feature store, hyper-parameter tuning, and logs/metrics visualizations and monitoring.
- Familiar with concepts related to testing and maintaining models in production such as A/B testing, retraining, monitoring model performance.
- Experience in several of the following areas: machine learning, statistics, deep learning, NLP, recommendation systems, dialogue systems, information retrieval.
0 Community / Marketing Title:
Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning Ops Company Profile:
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.EEOText:
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law. Date Opened:
2021-10-08 03:09:54.707 EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams' careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they're taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn't end at the workplace-we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we're doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We're looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers-people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren't just keeping up-we're staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Software and Programming