The LODE Project is an ambitious and rapidly growing project that aims to re-establish silver and gold as part of a global monetary system.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Frontend) to join our team.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated experience working in a variety of frameworks and environments with a focus on frontend technologies
- A solid understanding of user experience and performance on a myriad of devices and platforms
- Exceptional requirements translation skills
- Great people skills and a willingness to share knowledge
- Create technical project requirements from product designs
- Take ownership of frontend related projects and/or applications
- Identify and repair high priority and high complexity bugs
- Develop new features and improve security and scalability
- Integrate third-party services into the core applications
- Contribute to the technical roadmap planning and design documentation
- Participate in code reviews
- Mentor Junior and Intermediate developers
Skills and Qualifications
How to Apply
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, User Experience & Design or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience working in a collaborative, technology-focused environment, interest in FinTech or Blockchain is a bonus.
- Client development experience using one or more common frameworks such as React/React Native, Angular, Ionic, Flutter, Cordova.
- Demonstrated Web/Mobile Development experience across a full project ecosystem (Client, API, DB)
- Demonstrated ability to convert user requirements into technical documentation and project tasks.
- Good understanding of SOLID design principles.
- Good understanding of different testing methodologies (unit, integration, performance, e2e) as well as TDD/BDD concepts.
- Familiarity with common development tools; GitHub, Atlassian productivity tools (Jira, Confluence), Slack etc.
- Nice to have; Appcenter.ms, Codepush, Firebase, Crypto Wallets
If you are interested please send your current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Software and Programming