The LODE Project is an ambitious and rapidly growing project that aims to re-establish silver and gold as part of a global monetary system.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Backend) to join our team.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated experience working in a variety of frameworks and environments with a focus on backend technologies
- A solid understanding of data security and system scalability
- Exceptional requirements translation skills
- Great people skills and a willingness to share knowledge
- Create technical project requirements from product designs
- Take ownership of backend related projects and/or system components
- Identify and repair high priority and high complexity bugs
- Develop new features and improve security and scalability
- Integrate third-party services into the core app
- Contribute to the technical roadmap and design documentation.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Mentor Junior and Intermediate developers
Skills and Qualifications
How to Apply
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience working in a collaborative, technology-focused environment, preferably FinTech
- API development experience (Swagger/OpenAPI) on Node, PHP (Laravel) or other frameworks
- Demonstrated Web or Mobile Development experience across a full project ecosystem (Client, API, DB)
- Demonstrated ability to convert user requirements into technical documentation and project tasks
- Good understanding of SOLID design principles
- Good understanding of different testing methodologies (unit, integration, performance, e2e) as well as TDD/BDD concepts.
- Familiarity with common development tools; git, Jira, Confluence, Slack etc
- Nice to have; Kubernetes, Hyperledger Fabric, Solidity, Smart Contracts
If this is you, please send your current resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Software and Programming