Welcome to Mazu, a new kind of social media. Designed for all ages with a focus on love, mindfulness and positive core values. We are a solution for the mental and emotional health issues arising from digital use and abuse.
We believe in the positive power of love and its effect on our mental and emotional wellbeing. Love is where we nurture one another. Mazu was built with this love deep in its core, encouraging posting with positive intent and a mindfulness that helps create conversations, communities, interactions and experiences where we can all feel good, feel healthy, feel loved.
You will work on the full stack, front end to backend to create dynamically driven mobile applications. You will work with the latest mobile technologies like Ionic, Cordova, IOS, Android and Progressive Web Applications. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to): requirements, systems analysis, code creation, unit testing, feature planning and technical documentation. Code must be designed per responsive mobile design techniques to run across a wide range of devices.
- 3+ years hands-on experience building highly scalable, secure, robust mobile applications.
- Extensive experience with Angular and Node.
- Familiar with mobile cross platform development tools like Cordova / Ionic
- Wide experience designing REST APIs, JSON data structures and SQL
- Proven experience in backend systems design
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently and be innovative
- Demonstrated ability to meet project timelines and collaborate in a small team
- Worked Android and IOS OS Applications
- Experience working with MySQL database design and administration
- Experience working with Typescript.
- Basic knowledge of Progressive Web Apps
- Familiar with MySQL / MariaDb
- Experience working with HTML, CSS, XML, JQuery and MVC Frameworks
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in testing and debugging
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and develop world-class applications based on requirements generated by the, business stakeholders as well as technology department staff
- Integrate newly developed apps with existing software
How To Apply
Send the following along with a brief introduction to:
Show us your GitHub or StackOverflow accounts!
A list of recent projects
A copy of your resumeHow to Apply
Apply at our Websitehttp://www.mazufamily.com/careers/
Posted: October 11, 2018
Closes: December 10, 2018