Do you want to work on large-scale security solutions in the cloud? Are you excited to help customers automate security operations that provide unprecedented capability and agility? Do you enjoy working on fast-paced complex projects focused on game-changing business outcomes? At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are hiring highly technical security architects to help our partners technical expertise and capacity, while also collaborating with our customers on key engagements. As a member of the AWS Professional Services team, you will have the opportunity to pioneer security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building on those experiences, you will collaborate with AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies, and explore new challenges.
As a senior security consultant, you will:
• Build and deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
• Collaborate on internal builder projects
• Become a trusted advisor to customers and partners for security
• Develop -quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work we deliver
• Innovate on behalf of customers, translating your thoughts into action and yielding measureable results
This is a customer-facing role. You may be asked to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
As a member of the AWS Professional Services team, you are joining a team that invests in your success by providing comprehensive learning and mentorship programs. Our team also puts a value on work-life balance. We offer a flexible work environment to help you balance your work and personal life while still remaining customer obsessed.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 8+ years of /implementation/consulting experience with Security, Compliance, and Risk Management including a mix of hands-on technical architecture work along with compliance and oversight.
• Expert knowledge and implementation experience of information security principles, policy enforcement, operating systems, web applications, and a high-level of familiarity with malicious code uses, OWASP Top 10, and common techniques used by hackers
• Hands-on experience with secure networking design concepts, services such as DNS, HTTPS, and TLS, as well as securing software-defined systems
• Demonstrated experience in designing architectures to meet security and compliance requirements for large enterprises
• Experience building Security documentation packages and leading organizations through Security compliance processes, accreditation, and/or Authority to Operate lifecycles.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional or military experiencePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Familiarity with security frameworks like PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD
• Experience with CloudFormation, Terraform, or Ansible in production environments
• Experience deploying Identity and Access Management systems to secure access to public and hybrid cloud environments (experience with SSO, SAML, and Active Directory).
• Experience utilizing AWS Security solutions such as (AWS Config, SCP, IAM, KMS, Network Firewall etc.) to implement comprehensive and cohesive security frameworks
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.