Canada Drives® is changing the face of car buying in Canada. We are the first and only 100% online car retailer; our consumers buy their car online and we can deliver it to their doorstep as quickly as the same day.
Recent Techouver Article: https://techcouver.com/2021/03/02/online-vehicle-purchasing-and-delivery-in-vancouver/
As a recent recipient of Canada's #1 Fastest-Growing Company Award and a current Best Managed Business award winner you will have a solid foundation of human and technical resources to work with.
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing successful Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Campaigns
- An entrepreneurial attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have the desire to achieve, attention to detail, are highly organized and have strong problem-solving skills
- Great at analyzing data to identify challenges and opportunities, make recommendations and implement action plans to enhance results
- Developed, implemented and managed highly engaging campaigns delivering high ROI awareness, traffic and revenue.
- Success diving deep into data, identifying and understanding opportunities to improve conversion and increase growth.
- Up to date with the latest innovative solutions and marketing capabilities, industry trends and emerging customer and market needs.
- Demonstrated an ability to apply logical thought process to problem solving and deliver recommendations
- Robust quantitative skills including forecasting ability and ROI analyses
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver with a positive attitude
What you'll be doing:
- Google AdWords and Bing account management (campaign creation, management, analysis and reporting)
- Collecting/analyzing data, executing tests, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Creating, categorizing and refining keywords
- Generating new ad ideas to enhance results
- Researching and analyzing competitors
- Keeping up to date with best practices and standards in the SEM industry.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work for one of Canada's top emerging companies
- Human and technical resources to assist optimization across the entire marketing landscape
- Competitive salary with opportunities for raises and advancement
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Life, and Dental)
- Regularly scheduled performance evaluations and ongoing training
- Work from home (until Sept 2021 and possibly beyond) or in office (next to the Burrard Skytrain Station in Downtown Vancouver).
Sales and Marketing