About Canada Drives
We believe that buying a car should be an amazing experience, so we did something about it. Canada Drives has reimagined car shopping for the 21st century!
As the nation's largest 100% online vehicle retailing and delivery platform, Canadians can shop hundreds of certified used cars and have their vehicle delivered to their doorstep with a click of a button.
We're a team of disruptors, breaking new ground at the intersection of e-commerce and automotive. We value innovation, creativity, and out-of-the-box thinking, and we're looking for high-energy pioneers to help us do things that have never been done before.
It's been a hugely exciting year for Canada Drives with the national launch of our online car sales platform (as seen on CTV news ), and we don't plan on slowing down anytime soon. The recent TechCrunch announcement of $100 million in funding means we can continue to rapidly grow our team and expand to new markets.
The automotive industry was stagnating but big changes are happening. Be a part of it-explore marketing opportunities with Canada Drives. Career-defining moments lie ahead...
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing successful Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Campaigns
- An entrepreneurial attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have the desire to achieve, attention to detail, are highly organized and have strong problem-solving skills
- Great at analyzing data to identify challenges and opportunities, make recommendations and implement action plans to enhance results
- Developed, implemented and managed highly engaging campaigns delivering high ROI awareness, traffic and revenue.
- Success diving deep into data, identifying and understanding opportunities to improve conversion and increase growth.
- Up to date with the latest innovative solutions and marketing capabilities, industry trends and emerging customer and market needs.
- Demonstrated an ability to apply logical thought process to problem solving and deliver recommendations
- Robust quantitative skills including forecasting ability and ROI analyses
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver with a positive attitude
What you'll be doing:
- Google AdWords and Bing account management (campaign creation, management, analysis and reporting)
- Collecting/analyzing data, executing tests, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Creating, categorizing and refining keywords
- Generating new ad ideas to enhance results
- Researching and analyzing competitors
- Keeping up to date with best practices and standards in the SEM industry.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work for one of Canada's top emerging companies
- Human and technical resources to assist optimization across the entire marketing landscape
- Competitive salary with opportunities for raises and advancement
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Life, and Dental)
- Regularly scheduled performance evaluations and ongoing training
Sales and Marketing