We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now! THE TEAM & OUR MISSION
SAP has done an amazing job driving cloud adoption and closing deals that have had a significant impact on organizations in the marketplace. We create clear paths for customers in their cloud transformation journey, across all industries, in every market unit. We are all-in with S/4HANA Cloud, public edition in SAP North America and we are excited for our continued success.
SAP Public Cloud is leading the market's Cloud Transformation, helping organizations move fast and innovate with a ready-to-run solution. Be a part of the team which keeps innovation moving while enabling the customer to stay ahead of the competition!ABOUT YOU
You have an in-depth understanding of specific SAP solutions, relative to functionality, business value, competitive positioning in the market, and in relation to SAP's full solution suite and overall product strategy. You are proactive in your manner; not simply asking how you can help, but leading from the front with passion, creativity and playing a vital part in the sales engagement. You understand the complexities within the buying cycle, lead with consultative solution / advisor demeanor when navigating customer conversation.
TheSenior S4 HANA Public Cloud Specialist will be familiar with, and comfortable working in, a highly matrixed environment, partnering effectively with Sales, Center of Excellence (COE), Customer Success (services, adoption, consumption, etc.), Value Add Team (VAT), Alliance Partners, and the Customer. The ASE core responsibilities include, but not limited to:
THE ROLE & OPPORTUNITY
- Responsibility for revenue target
- Net New Customer growth
- Funnel Growth (new demand/pipeline)
- A subject matter expert responsible for advocating into the field and market
This role is responsible for driving sales and will participate in the development of pipeline, sales enablement strategy, and execution of individual revenue targets and customer-specific outcomes (part of the NA budget/ objectives). This role is the execution of the Line of Business (LOB) operating model and Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy.
Additionally, this is an extension of the Global team pertaining to the execution of the LOB operating model and GTM strategy. This role collaborates with other stakeholders focused on cross-brand LOB strategy, execution across all GTM segments. Individual contribution and leadership relative to creating, driving sales, and providing subject matter expertise throughout the entire sales cycle. Contribution will be measured on net new pipeline, sales, consumption, adoption, and renewals. Will be responsible for providing accurate weekly information regarding forecast reporting, ensuring accurate sales engagement detail and system hygiene. This is a critical role collaborating with the market unit field sales organization, against an accelerated timeline, to lead, drive, and enable additional sellers with an understanding of SAP's Public Cloud solution and how to position it effectively in the marketplace.EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
LEAD & INSPIRE
- Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles.
- Strategy- Develop effective and specific strategic account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth
- Set vision and strategy for the sales team; develop specific MU sales plans to ensure growth in all measurable revenue streams
- Conduct account and opportunity reviews with leadership
- Trusted advisor - Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value
- Annual Revenue - Exceed quarterly and annual individual revenue targets
- Thought leadership Create, drive, and accelerate enablement of wider SAP sales team in collaboration with Sales & Learning, MU resources etc.
- Work collaboratively with extended sales teams - Industry, LOB, Marketing, Development, S/4HANA Center of Excellence, etc.
CULTIVATE & GROW
- Ensure account teams and Alliance Partners are well versed in each account's strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events
- Builds a network of executive relationships with internal stakeholders that can be leveraged
- Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching
- Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points
- Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline (R4Q). Maintain 4x funnel coverage to accelerate deal progression, and maintain out quarter objectives
- Leverage support organizations including Marketing, inside sales, Alliance Partners to drive net new opportunities
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information
ANALYZE & INNOVATE
- Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape
- Leverage SAP Solutions to innovate throughout the customer journey
- Maintain whitespace analysis and execution of initiatives on customer base
- Define ideal customer profiles and account lists - across all segments
- Maintain a close understanding and appreciation of competitive solutions and support the team in competitive situations
- Tight collaboration with internal stakeholders to drive adoption & consumption, ultimately having every customer referenceable
- Utilize Value Engineering, benchmarking and ROI data to support the customer's decision process
- Review public information (e.g., new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect
- Understand SAP's competition and effectively position solutions against them
We build breakthroughs together
- Prior experience with software/IT organizations and with a demonstrated proficiency in Enterprise and/or LOB software solutions through Solution Management, Sales, Presales, Consulting, or Business Development roles
- SAP product experience and/or extensive software sales experiencein Cloud offerings
- Working knowledge of cloud, Hosted Services, SaaS/ PaaS models, and cloud-based commerce/ business networks
- Leverage a professional network resulting in market, pipeline, and revenue growth for SAP.
- Can leverage industry-expertise throughout sales cycle, connecting with customer with shared industry language.
- Fluency in English or any other language is an asset. Fluency in the language of local markets is desirable.
- Education bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required, MBA or equivalent degree required from an accredited university preferred.
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together. We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy . Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 380394 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - Canada #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: 380394
Posted Date: Sep 8, 2023
Work Area: Sales
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Vancouver, British Columbia, CA, V6B 1A9