Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Vancouver; Calgary; Edmonton; Regina; Saskatoon; Winnipeg
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be part of a firm where you are valued for your unique strengths and where everyone feels a sense of belonging.Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with Deloitte's National Sales Office?
Do you love strategic planning and managing complex, competitive proposals? Do deadlines inspire you to action? Do you get excited about managing and creating proposals and sales documents? Then we're looking for talent like you to join our National Sales Office (NSO). What will your typical day look like?
Our Senior Pursuit Specialists have a key role in pursuits for our most important accounts and opportunities. Working on smaller opportunities directly with bid teams or within a team of NSO professionals on large, strategic pursuits, your day-to-day activities may include all stages of a proposal from analyzing requests for proposals to managing pursuit timelines, inputs, and documentation and supporting the bid team to deliver a compliant and high-scoring proposal. Organization, a proactive approach to your work, and effective written and verbal communication skills are key to your success.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
About the team
- Support pursuits end-to-end (Request for Proposal analysis to submission) for most strategic opportunities with a focus on mid-market clients.
- Provide low- to medium-touch support (templates, reviews, advice) for lower priority opportunities for mid-market clients, subject to availability.
- Support the mid-market team and regional leadership with growth of regional priorities, key accounts and portfolios.
The National Sales Office (NSO) is of a group of specialized professionals dedicated to maximizing Deloitte's return on sales investments, and to driving the firm's most strategic opportunities. The NSO leads the firm on sales governance, sales support, and sales innovation and works with public- and private-sector teams from all Deloitte businesses across Canada. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A University degree and 3-4 years experience coordinating proposals for public- and/or private-sector clients or experience in a related field such as marketing and communications.
- Exceptional organization and document management skills for medium- to large-sized documents and ability to coordinate with other disciplines (writing, graphics, etc.) to produce visually appealing and compelling sales documents and presentations. Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with practitioners with varying backgrounds, communicate to executive leadership, and collaborate and influence others.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage pursuit schedules, priorities, and multiple projects at once.
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Experience in professional services is considered an asset.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Association of Proposal Management Professional (APMP) accreditation is an asset.
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.