IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our client in Victoria, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Developing an integrated plan and RACI that consolidates work in progress
- Facilitating working group(s) and stakeholders
- Identifying, mitigating and reporting on risks
- Facilitating resolution to issues / escalate where required
- Managing the plan to achieve results, remove barriers for the team, coordinate activities
- Work closely with Division leadership and organization change management to ensure effective change planning
- Supporting the Corporation's stakeholders
- Providing a weekly written status report
- Adhering to the Project Management Office standards and governance
- Working collaboratively with Project Managers and Technical Leads from other areas including contractor, and external vendors
- Other project management services, as required
Top Skills Required
- Managing multiple concurrent projects in a complex publc sector enterprise environment
- Ten (10) years minimum of cumulative demonstrated traditional project manager experience.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience, managing the project working group team, managing up to senior stakeholders and achieving results. Preference given to those with experience in the last five (5) years.
- Demonstrated experience managing three or more projects. Preference given to those with digital transformation projects.
- Experience working in digital transformation projects with exposure to broad audiences such as public, member or other stakeholders
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.