IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, including steering committees, executive management both orally and in writing, in a manner that is easily understood, authoritative and actionable for the business;
- Ability to effectively interact with variety of business stakeholders, in different levels and across departments;
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders, building trust through goal alignment and transparency;
- Demonstrated ability to drive toward results, and ensure high-quality standards and completeness requirements are met;
- Demonstrated ability to apply original and innovative thinking to produce new ideas and create innovative solutions.
Top Skills Required
- A proven track record of successfully managing and delivering large complex business transformation projects;
- Proven ability to successfully engage stakeholders, developing trust and transparency;
- Excellent stakeholder and steering committee presentation and key project indicator reporting capabilities;
- Strong communication skills with all levels, and experience leading cross-functional teams;
- Demonstrated complex problem-solving skills;
- Experience with risk management and impact assessments;
- Strong financial management capabilities;
- Demonstrated analytical and structured end-to-end accountability for delivering results from contract negotiation, requirements, design, software, hardware and process development, quality assurance and testing, customer support, through to successful implementation.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure, and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.