Senior Project Manager – ICI Projects - $30M Plus
Salary: $120,000 – $130,000 +
Location: Vancouver, BC
Industry: Construction and Development
Our Client is looking for a versatile Senior Project Manager who can take on any ICI project and manage it successfully from start to finish!
With over 30 years of delivering successful projects, there are abundant opportunities to grow with this builder over the next 30 years! You will work alongside senior project members who are focused on individual and team growth as well as organizational success. Employees are encouraged to learn and grow in the role which is aided by a generous tuition reimbursement program for qualified education courses & seminars. This company has a large list of upcoming projects that will allow you to stay and grow with the firm long term. The successful candidate will be able to bring our client into a new realm while imparting the knowledge they have gained to the dynamic young workforce that has been helping this company to grow in leaps and bounds.
- A pioneer in the construction industry for over 30 years
- Involved in property development, general contracting and construction management
- Their team is constantly challenged and kept engaged by new and exciting projects
- This organization is very goal focused, which has attributed to their successes
- They have an established team of educated, talented and highly trained professionals that they have nurtured
- This company is committed to sustainability, with many projects acquiring LEED certification
The Senior Project Manager with look after ICI Construction projects with values from $20M to $50M and beyond. You will look after 1 or more projects and report to the VP of Construction. Project types will vary from institutional projects to office buildings and health care facilities to water treatment plants; providing ongoing challenges. Some specific duties are as follows:
- Manage multiple projects with exceptional organization, scheduling and efficiency
- Work closely Site Superintendents and senior management to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Assist in pre-construction processes including estimating, tendering and subcontractor selection.
- Develop project scope and execution plan and constantly maintain the master project schedule
- Ensure the project budget are maintained by conducting regular monthly evaluations
- Keep a tight leash on costly project changes and ensure change orders are dealt with quickly and fairly
- Managing financial aspects of contracts to protect the company’s interests
- Maintain excellent relationships with the clients, design stakeholders and trades
- History of delivering projects greater than $30M as a Project Manager (minimum of 8 years)
- Comfortable working on simultaneous projects
- Strong relationships with Contractors, Owners, Engineers & Design Stakeholders in the Vancouver market
- Engineering or BCIT construction management degree is an asset
- Estimating experience an asset
- P3, Design-Build, Joint-Venture and Construction Management contract experience an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Base salary $120,000 – $130,000 +
- Vacation: 3 weeks
- Yearly bonus and profit sharing
- Extended health benefits with 100% company paid premiums
- Company matched retirement savings plan
- Fuel allowance, cell phone & laptop
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Mark Fedyshen at 604-689-8687 ext. 248
for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
** Follow me on twitter (@MarkFedRecruits
) for further job opportunities and construction news.