You are an experienced Senior Project Coordinator with a background in lift and rigging plans in the heavy construction market. This role will see you working within the Project Engineering team, taking the lead on lifting and rigging design and implementation across the project.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team!
- Provide technical leadership on lift plans across the project
- Liaise with external consultants for the development of critical lift plans
- Development of standard lift plans
- Ensure lifting plans are in full compliance with WorkSafeBC and Project requirements.
- Site support as required to provide oversight with respect to lifting operations
- Administer engineering communications procedures and maintain an interface with the Project team and all facets of technical charts or changes
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project.
- Review submissions and attend meetings with regulatory authorities and provide technical interpretation when required
- Inspect and assist with the compilation of records for each test conducted to ensure it is conducted in accordance with applicable codes
Additional Information: Company Description
- 3+ years related work experience is required
- Completion of post secondary engineering education in Construction, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Substantial knowledge of lifting & rigging operations is required, lifting certifications are desirable
- Demonstrate an exceptional computer background including experience with MS Access and Excel and scheduling software
- Experience and familiarity with Pipeline construction methodology and practices is highly regarded
- Able to read, understand, and interpret engineering documents
- Exceptional communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Capable of responding to project stakeholder requests in typical situations and understands client needs and works to meet those needs by offering assistance and advice on standard practical issues
- Ability to identify problems/issues and generates solutions and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Aug 26, 2021
., Valemount, BC, Canada
Management and Executive