AWS Migration Service Org is seeking a talented and passionate Senior Product Designer to help with the cost assessment phase of a customer's migration project. This product designer will have a big impact on creating experience to help customers with cost estimation for a migration project.
• Work with leadership in design planning and goal creation.
• Understand customers and their needs through customer research and feedback, and market analysis.
• Design the architecture, interface, and interaction flow of services and experiences.
• Develop personas, customer journey maps, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
• Facilitate the design process, present and iterate design solutions.
• Craft, pitch, and validate long-term design strategies.
• Continually iterate and evolve the way we design for and learn from our customers.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 8+ years of experience working on modern and complex web experience
• 6+ years of experience creating wireframes, clickable prototypes, and design specs
• 6+ years of experience designing and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, or similar.
• 4+ years of experience running research to gather customer needs / requirements / feedback
• 4+ years of experience working in direct collaboration with product leadership, development managers, and cross-functional stakeholders.
• An online portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, low to high fidelity prototypes)
• Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience creating designs for both enterprise and consumer products.
• Strengths in interaction design and user research with a good eye for visuals
• Experience owning large-scale projects, communicating timelines, and executing independently.
• Knowledge about design principles and design process
• Experience acquiring user data at different stages of the projects including the early stage
• Experience working with stakeholders to plan and execute designs that are strategic in nature.
• Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent degree.
• Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Creative and Graphic Design Information Technology