Plenty of Fish is on a mission. We believe that great conversations are the foundation of meaningful relationships. Currently, we start over 2.5 million conversations daily, but we think we could do better. Can you help?
We are on the hunt for a data-driven Senior Product Manager to drive the design, development, and strategy for new and existing features on our mobile and web applications used by millions of people every day. We are looking for someone who can identify new product opportunities that deliver great value and excite our users, who is adept at defining and executing a product roadmap, and who will inspire key stakeholders to work towards a common vision.
Sound like you? Great. We want to hear from you. What will you do?
As one of the top revenue driving brands in the Match Group (the owner of Tinder, OkCupid, Match.com), you will be responsible for defining and executing the roadmap for a core part of the customer journey on our platform, through avenues such as discovering users, messaging, and matching. This includes:
What do you need?
- Defining the Product Themes and Project Briefs for initiatives in your product roadmap and evangelize them throughout the organization
- Leading your cross-functional team to discover and write the job stories, specs, and acceptance criteria for new features and improvements
- Conducting rapid iteration, starting with prototyping, all the way through to production A/B experiments then full rollout
- Prioritizing the backlog and day to day work for your cross-functional team (Design, Business Analysts, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Ops) to deliver business and customer value on a regular cadence
- Monitoring key benchmarks, analytics, and experiment results every day to ensure the health of your product
- 5+ years of direct product management experience on social marketplace or e-commerce platform
- Proven history of making data-driven decisions to prioritize and ship products successfully in a high pace environment
- Experience building and leading a cross-functional, agile team with many competing priorities and projects
- Solid technical understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Startup experience
At Plenty of Fish, the foundation of our success has always been our people, and their dedication to making connections and conversations happen for our users.
Since 2003, we’ve been growing a team of passionate, driven individuals to build and enhance our platform that’s used by millions of people all over the world, every single day.
We’ve gotten to where we are by cultivating a high-performance culture, operating responsibly, and investing in our technology and our people. At Plenty of Fish, we embrace our work, and relish a cause for celebration.
Posted: July 14, 2018
Closes: September 12, 2018