If you have a knack for building differentiating solutions, compelling value propositions, and executing customer adoption programs, consider joining AWS. As an outbound product manager, you will own the outbound strategy and go to market plans for our enterprise messaging services. You will deliver messaging and positioning, and package capabilities and content to address key use cases, with particular focus on driving growth with large enterprises.
Here are the qualities we desire in an outbound product manager:
In this role, you will:
• Learn how customer use our service and apply that knowledge to how customer find and adopt our services in the market.
• Be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge, work across teams and make a big impact.
• Have a passion for helping customers of all shapes and sizes, from start-ups to established enterprises understand how our services can help improve their businesses.
• Understand real customer needs in the market and help marry technical concepts into coherent value propositions that make sense to customers.
• Work hand-in-hand with inbound product management to feed market insight into features and roadmaps; support product marketing to repurpose messaging into promotional content, product launches and campaigns; and enable business development, solution architects, and sales teams.
• Understand the inbound activities involved in building great products, you prefer to focus your energy outbound on attracting customers and growing adoption of products.
• Analyze target market segments, segment sizing and ideal customer targets, and design forward-thinking positioning approaches for each segment
• Define solution value propositions for targeted workloads and contribute to the overall go to market plan, including the revenue forecasts, adoption goals, packaging, pricing, and partner/ecosystem strategies
• Define compelling content that articulate value, use cases, competitive differentiation and benchmarking (customer case studies, videos, whitepapers, sales plays, presentations, how to guides, comparison tools, and more)
• Develop enablement assets and training materials for sales (sales plays, first call decks, battle cards, videos, white papers, and more)
• Work closely with marketing to execute and track demand creation experiments to grow consumption of services, including solutions approaches, partner programs, and other customer adoption programs
• Support marketing in repurposing content into awareness/website/promotional materials and monitor the results of product launches, evangelism activities and marketing campaigns to reach target audiences effectively
• Support customer and sales feedback loops to synthesize feedback and consolidate feature requests
• Deliver internal enablement activities, support trade shows and interact with customers
• Work effectively across AWS with groups such as marketing, sales, business development, solutions architects, services, and evangelists to achieve business goal
We are looking to grow product management team to drive the go to market strategy and execution for our enterprise messaging solutions. You will create differentiating value propositions, execute customer and ecosystem adoption programs, and roll up your sleeves to define quality content with marketing partners.
Benefits: Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units. While they might vary from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada may include:
• Health Care
• Savings Plans
• Income Protection
• Paid Time Off
• Signing Bonuses
• Employee Stock
Name of employer: Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services, Inc.
Job location: 510 West Georgia St, VancouverBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 5+ years of relevant work experience as a Product Manager for B2B software or cloud services, plus at least 2 years in related fields such as product marketing, technical marketing, technical pre-sales, or consulting
• A Bachelors degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling positioning, messaging, content and programs
• The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomouslyPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• MBA or other advanced degree
• Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, technology background is preferred
• Experience in IT Enterprise product management, business development, or sales
• Strong leader and negotiator who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to other leaders
Management and Executive