Clio is changing the way lawyers manage their practice and we're seeking a Senior Product Designer
to join our team. With a modern web app and native iOS and Android apps in play, there's a huge range of opportunity to help solve tough problems for our customers and create amazing experiences at the same time.
We're looking for someone who can get deep into customers' heads to understand what makes them tick, and then design solutions that make their lives simpler. You'll join a team passionate about delivering the next generation of our product to further our position as a market leader. As a bonus, you'll be working out of our award-winning Burnaby Headquarters.
Clio is a cloud-based practice management solution for lawyers that makes their lives simpler and helps them build a better practice. Users love us and it's your mission to leave the competition in the dust. You will:
You should have:
- Join a diversely skilled design team using modern design tools (Sketch, Zeplin, InVision)
- Become an advocate for our customers by knowing them and their needs inside out.
- Concept, prototype, design and present solutions that solve both business and user problems and deliver measurable outcomes.
- Coach and mentor a team of designers on a range of Design practices.
- Create sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups of features serving different user segments.
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis.
- Use and leverage metrics to drive product design and measure product success.
- 6+ years experience as an Interactive Designer with Product Experience. SaaS experience a bonus.
- A portfolio showing UX problem solving and great visual designs.
- Experience with modern wireframing tools (Sketch) and the willingness to adopt new tools as needed.
- Strong understanding of web technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A design degree or relevant experience with platform and/or application design.
- Humility plus strong opinions that are loosely held.
We offer a great compensation package, 3 weeks vacation, a fun work environment, a killer benefits plan, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential.
We value excellence, transparency, initiative and offer a work culture and environment that Clions rave about! Career movement, advancement, and growth opportunities are around every corner. If you want to accelerate yourself and maybe even try things you never dreamed of, Clio is the place for you!
This job is open to all applicants authorized to work in Canada.
Posted: November 15, 2017
Closes:December 15, 2017