We’re in the business of changing how people gather for work. Our apps elevate meetings and events to a new level, where decisions are made and people get things done. The QuickMobile Platform makes it easy to create and manage apps for your mission-critical meetings and events, from marquee trade shows and user conferences to shareholder meetings, sales kickoffs, and beyond. More than just a technology solution, we personalize the attendee journey, empower attendees to collaborate and take action at the right time, and unlock insight from an engaged community.
We are the top enterprise mobile app company in Vancouver with team members all over the world, working with some of the biggest brands out there: Oracle, Adobe, Nike, Wal-Mart, Deloitte, BMW, Chanel, EY, Samsung, and the United Nations, to name a few.
Other perks? The chance to travel to conferences and events around the globe, supporting clients with our famous best-in-class customer service. A beautiful head office in the heart of downtown Vancouver where suit-and-ties are optional, but our ocean and city views are definitely inspirational. Regular company socials. In-house massages. Quick access to the Stanley Park sea wall for lunchtime runs and a secure underground bike cage.
Ready to be part of the team?Requirements:
Good to have skills/experience:
- A degree in Computer Science with 5 + years demonstrated development experience with LAMP technologies OR an equivalent combination of education and training with 3+ years developing content management systems using LAMP
- Strong experience working with / designing RESTful Services.
- Experienced in software engineering, design patterns, and SOLID design principles
- Proficiency with IP protocols such as TCP, IP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS
- Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and written communication skills
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with Ansible or other configuration management system
- Experience working with mobile devices
- Experience with NGINX
- Experience with jQuery and AngularJs
We thank all interested applicants; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Posted: July 15, 2017
Closes:September 13, 2017