Permanent Performance Engineer opportunity with one of Vancouver’s best-established SaaS companies
- One of the world’s most innovative SaaS companies whose platform has transformed renowned, global brands
- A leadership team who truly understand the value of cutting-edge technology
- Downtown location with vibrant, modern & flexible working environments (remote to begin with of course)
What & Why:
Want to join one of Vancouver’s best tech shops who’s complex microservices platform has transferred companies world-wide? If you’re looking to join an environment which focuses on quality, agile engineering practices with a love of shipping quality software, efficiently, this could be for you!
They are now looking to add to their Performance Engineering capabilities and we’re seeking an additional Senior member of the team to build the future of their industry.
As a Performance Engineer here, you’ll know the difference between Thread Dumps & Heap dumps, GC logs, Memory Management & know performance fundamentals like the alphabet. You’ll have a passion for automation with in-depth experience with test planning, execution reporting etc.
Based in Downtown Vancouver, the company have developed one of the most sophisticated microservices platform and continue to unlock their customers potential. The culture is open, flexible, inclusive & forward-thinking.
Awesome benefits including PDP grants, RSSP, Health cover, Transit Passes, Lifestyle spend accounts & much more
- You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 3-5 years in a Performance Engineering role
- Extensive experience with test planning, execution, reporting etc.
- Root cause experience (Thread dumps, heap dumps, GC logs etc), Memory Management & performance fundamentals
- Java programming experience & automation testing tools
- Experience in a cloud environment (Ideally AWS)
- Desirable: Jenkins, Docker, K8’s, Go
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology