: Sr Developer (Contract) Location
: Greater Vancouver Length
: 6 months (Likely will renewal up to 2+ years long) Responsibilities
The Senior Developer will also work on applications development and will be responsible for the implementation a cloud ERP solution and will be leveraging on micro services architecture design for integrations with source and destination systems.
- Analysis and review of integration development requests
- Develop and implement integration components
- Develop integration code test scripts and documentation
- Participate in and facilitate system integration and user acceptance testing
- Perform routine integration maintenance and support
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with .NET/C# and SQL Server DB at a senior developer capacity with experience with modern design patterns
- Design, Implement, Unit Test, Document and Deploy complex applications and APIs based on functional requirements
- Implement software design best practices focusing on reusability, performance, robustness and post-Production support
- Analysis and review of system specification and solution design documentation for integration functionality and components.
- Strong understanding of system integration based upon SOA/Microservices and ETLs with minimum of 2 years hands-on experience working with commercial integration platforms (eg. Biztalk, Mulesoft, Informatica, SSIS, etc)
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.
Software and Programming Information Technology