IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Working with the Lead Developer and Project Manager to ensure team deliverables are met in an agile team.
- Developing clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable software in both Front-end and Backend.
- Developing unit tests, and integration tests.
- Performing code reviews and giving constructive comments.
- Supporting QA and Product Owner on acceptance testing.
- Participating in technical investigations and estimation process.
- Complying with coding standard, best practices and security standards.
- Passionately driving problem determination and resolution.
- Assisting in transfer of business and technology knowledge.
- Promoting team effectiveness by removing technical blockers.
- Communicating with all areas to ensure a smooth efficient process.
- Developing and maintaining required documentation.
Top Skills Required
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience in web application development utilizing C#, ASP.NET MVC / Core, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience with web services such as WCF and REST API.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design patterns.
- Excellent understanding of and experience using Test Driven Development.
- Experience with Angular JS or React JS.
- Experience of source control with GIT.
- Experience in Agile / SCRUM development environment.
- Understanding of TypeScript an asset.
- Experience with VSTS, Azure, Redis and RabbitMQ an asset.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery an asset.
- Ability to multitask over multiple projects in an agile team.
- Excellent communication and good team player.
- Driven, can-do attitude
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.