Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union Location:
British Columbia (CA-BC), Help Headquarters Branch Job Type:
Full-Time Together, we help empower you to achieve what's important in your life. What's the job?
The Senior Member Experience Design Manager is responsible for the design and execution of the member experience vision that brings our corporate strategy to life across all channels. This leader will design and action a journey mapping portfolio, segment strategies and differentiated end-to end experiences that are foundational to organizational strategy execution. The Senior Member Experience Design Manager will utilize human-centered design and rapid prototyping to create new environments, services and tools to enhance Coast's member experiences and member financial well-being. As a member-centric design practitioner, they will partner with internal stakeholders across the organization, demonstrating the value of design thinking while ensuring that the end-to-end experiences, products, digital solutions and processes they are responsible for are created in alignment with the corporate strategy and its core design principles. Reporting to the Director, Experience Design, the Senior Member Experience Design Manager will be an expert and collaborative leader within the experience design practice at Coast Capital. What you'll get to do:
Who are we looking for?
- Lead journey mapping, solution design and persona development activities, from assessing current state member journeys and facilitating co-creation workshops to developing future state experiences and recommended implementation plans.
- Work closely with senior leadership and key internal stakeholders to jointly inform, shape and develop new member experiences, services and tools that align with Coast Capital's strategy, support business objectives and help strengthen the financial well-being of our members.
- Use rapid prototyping methodology to create member experience solutions up to proof-of-concept stage, and then collaborate with internal stakeholders to build solutions to launch-ready stage.
- Support center of excellence creation and influence mid-to-long-term product and digital roadmaps aligned to Corporate strategy and strategic value propositions
- Drive and/or participate in initiatives across the organization related to member engagement strategies, u sing best practices from human-centered design, design thinking, behavioral economics and other disciplines to respond to member problems, needs and goals and improve net promoter score.
- Support the development of member-centric metrics and reporting to assess the success of new solutions.
- Monitor trends and developments in the field of design (e.g. Experience Design, Interaction Design, Service Design) and drive action on emerging opportunities with peers and leaders.
- Provide thought leadership and develop partnerships with organizations in this space.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to develop and utilize complementary internal ecosystem process maps for key member journeys.
- Deliver critical experience design input as Experience lead to inform Large Project requirements and departmental initiatives.
- Lead, coordinate and manage design and iteration cycles with internal stakeholders and external suppliers as required to secure creative, UX, digital and technology expertise necessary for the design process.
- Strong digital literacy; understanding of digital technologies, skills and ecosystems.
- Proven strategic and innovative thinker.
- Proficiency in human centered experience design, including journey mapping and market segmentation.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience with human-centered experience design including journey mapping and market segmentation AND a minimum of 4 years' experience within the financial industry with solid knowledge of Retail Banking and/or Wealth and Small Business products and services.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Engineering; Master's degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Seasoned and compelling communicator with demonstrated effectiveness in both oral and written communication, facilitation, presentations, recommendations and summaries.
- Proficient at using formal or informal consulting methodologies, skills, and behaviors.
- Product management, behavioral economics and marketing experience an asset.
- Design thinking and Agile development experience an asset.
*This role will be based Remotely
At Coast Capital, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not all the same and we like it that way. We don't just accept differences - we celebrate, support, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe, the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.