AbeBooks, an Amazon company, connects millions of buyers with booksellers from around the world. We provide a marketplace for hundreds of millions of items that includes everything from exquisite manuscripts and long lost books from your childhood, to postcards from Mohandas Gandhi and signed first editions of "A Farewell to Arms".
About the Role
As a part of AbeBooks Customer Retention team, you will drive several digital marketing initiatives across AbeBooks global domains. As a Senior Marketing Specialist, you will lead the strategy, planning and execution of your marketing programs with a focus on scaling AbeBooks customer base. You will leverage customer behavioral data to develop channel strategies and tactics, conduct experiments and work closely with engineering and marketing teams to hit sales goals. There are also opportunities to collaborate with Amazon teams & fellow subsidiaries to share strategies and perform joint initiatives.
The ideal candidate is an experienced and analytical online marketer with a strong operational bias, good business judgment and a proven ability to deliver results. You have a strong mind for strategy and also the drive to test quickly. You have strong communication skills, are self-motivated and have the ability to influence teams across the organization.
What really makes us stand out is the world-class team of people that you get to work with every day. We trust our employees because we only hire the best. We want people who are prepared to challenge the status quo and always raise the bar. Is this a challenge you would like to take on? Is this the kind of environment in which you thrive? If so, start looking forward to the excellent opportunities we have to offer your professional development, as well as our attractive compensation package that will make you a part of our company's success.
Do you want to know more about AbeBooks? Take a look at this page: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/teams/abebooks.
AbeBooks is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Apply today, and learn more about why you should join our award-winning workplace!BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications or relevant field of study
• 3+ years with a proven track record in managing enterprise level digital marketing channels or programs
• Professional experience working with reporting and data software such as Excel, SQL, or Tableau
• Experience with testing, experimenting, and measuring success of marketing campaigns
• English language skillsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• A track record of continually advocating on behalf of customers
• Strong analytical skills, demonstrated ability to leverage complex data, including customer research, to develop marketing strategies
• Strong project management skills and capable of handling multiple projects at once and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
• Fluency in one of the following languages: German, Spanish, French, or Italian
Sales and Marketing