Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Hootsuite Cultural Manifesto
Guru Career Track
B Corporation Certification Who You Are...
As Senior Marketing Manager you are responsible for developing & executing the marketing for specific industry verticals. You will be responsible for managing campaigns and programs designed to drive qualified leads through the pipeline and enable the sales team to sell effectively into a particular vertical. This role will require working as a strategic partner with Enterprise Sales, Partner Team, Product Marketing, Demand Generation and Corporate Communication teams.
You have 7+ years of marketing experience, preferable in enterprise Saas and are preferably located in Vancouver. Responsibilities:
Develop Vertical Specific Marketing Strategy to Drive Qualified Leads
- Develop the marketing strategy to support specific industry verticals, focused on driving qualified leads, in collaboration with key industry partners
- Understand the unique industry buyer personas, channel strategy and buying process
- Collaborate and align marketing strategy with sales & marketing management, including regional teams
- Be the vertical subject matter expert, leveraging and sharing key insights such as trends, competitor intel and market updates.
- Work closely with sales enablement, training and operations to develop a targeted enablement plan
- Collaborate with Customer Programs to develop and leverage vertical customer stories
Launch Successful Marketing Initiatives using Strong Project Management Skills
- Launch multi-channel programs, from briefing through to execution, including events, PR, webinars and email campaigns
- Work closely with key cross functional team to execute best-in-class marketing programs, including Demand Generation, Corporate Communications, Content and Design, taking translation and localization needs into consideration
- Collaborate with global and regional marketing teams on past campaign and program success and learnings, to optimize future initiatives
- Generate quarterly KPI reporting to determine success of key programs
- Oversee and manage program budget
Drive Alignment, Enablement and Visibility of Key Programs
You’re Great At...
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders across different departments - including sales, partners and marketing.
- Work closely with key verticalized sales team to align and enable on campaign efforts - including the right tools, messaging, training and support to sell effectively
- Request and evaluate real time feedback on program results that could enhance quality or quantity of leads
- Project management (time management, coordination, planning) with the ability to deliver results while managing multiple priorities
- Articulating clear value propositions for new strategies and tactics
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and building solid working relationships
- Developing and executing a go-to-market plan
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Work experience in regulated industries preferable (Ex: Health Care, Government, Finance)
- You’re passionate and a hustler
- You’re familiar with Hootsuite or any other Social Media Management Systems
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapid-growth environment
- You’re flexible day to day and can shift priorities quickly