The mission of the IT Solution Delivery Department provide technology solutions that unlock business value while delivering excellent end-user experiences.THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Solution Delivery Department team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for architecting, designing, implementing, and continuously improving technology solutions. As the Senior Manager, Supply Chain Technology Operations, you will develop, execute and manage the implementation and support of Aritzia's fulfillment systems. You will lead the team in all areas of distribution technology, working cross functionally with Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain, Project Management, Analytics, Retail and eCommerce to represent Solution Delivery across a variety of large scale and transformative technology projects. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia-while enjoying one yourself. THE ROLE
As the Senior Manager, Supply Chain Technology Operations, you will:
- Manage the team to translate business requirements into a scalable, user-centric technology design for our Distribution Centres
- Ensure the solution design intent is realized and works seamlessly with existing systems and infrastructure.
- Lead to team to implement structured testing to ensure functionality and to identify and address deficiencies.
- Manage the team to launch and maintain technology solutions.
- Engage and support the business to maximize the value of technology investments.
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
- Support with the identification and delivery of innovative technology solutions that meet business needs for today and tomorrow.
The Senior Manager, Supply Chain Technology Operations has:
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in :
- Warehouse management systems (WMS) in a high-volume, fast-paced distribution space
- Warehousing technologies (i.e. ZPL, barcodes, and symbologies)
- Understanding of SQL queries and data structures
- Ability to triage system issues and understand impacts
- Fundamental understanding of IT infrastructure (i.e. networking, desktop hardware, system administration, and databases)A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and design a strategy that inspires the team
- A dedication to quality and investing in results and new business opportunities that add value at all times
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.