You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
KPMG's Technology Consulting Advisory Practice strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value.
We help clients define their Information Management / IT / Digital strategy and assist them through the entire technology and digital transformational journey, in order for them to become a digitally connected enterprise.
Our skills in IT strategy and systems implementation help clients execute their transformation strategies with the technology best suited to their business, data and information requirements.
Our Technology Consulting Advisory Practice is seeking a dynamic Senior Manager for our Victoria team. We are looking for talented professionals like you, with a proven record for motivating teams and delivering exceptional, meaningful client service. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- As a Senior Manager in our Oracle, Technology Enterprise Solutions Practice, you'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by:
- Leveraging deep connection to the market to grow a thriving technology practice in BC.
- Supporting client pursuits business development efforts including preparing proposals and leading presentations to senior executives.
- Managing the delivery of multiple and large-scale complex technology enabled or ERP client projects ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Providing and recommending complex technology enabled solutions to resolve client's needs
- Leading multiple client service delivery teams to execute on deliverables associated with projects and managed services
- Being responsible for overall engagement planning and delivery as well as managing engagement economics.
- Motivating your team and creating a culture of inclusion by providing day-to-day guidance and actionable coaching.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Post-secondary education in Finance, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field with a post graduate degree
- 8+ years' experience working in a business analysis, development, or project management, experience with system implementations, upgrades, or support projects is considered an asset.
- Previous consulting experience is considered an asset.
- Experience with large ERP solutions is considered an asset
- Public Sector experience is considered an asset
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment, and lead teams and project deliverables.
- Experience working in a client facing role with both technical and functional stakeholders with strong relationship management skills and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
Keys to your success:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-focused environment.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance