Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Regina; Toronto; Vancouver; Victoria
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Are you a leader that has excellent Enterprise Architecture, Project Delivery and Client Relationship skills and want to be a part of our dynamic and growing content services practice? What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager (Lead) in Enterprise Content Management, you will lead multi-faceted teams to help our clients enable their digital transformation agenda through the effective use of information. Our practice helps a client with their end-to-end journey from upfront ECM / EIM strategy and information architecture through to implementation and operations. We work with leading vendors in the marketplace including OpenText, Microsoft, IBM, SAP, Box, etc. to help clients solve their most complex information management challenges. In this role, you will be providing enterprise architecture leadership across project teams, helping to build our sales pipeline, engaging clients to present Deloitte's thought leadership, educating them on the "art of possible" and advising them to implement the right solutions that get to tangible business outcomes. You will have an opportunity to work with industry experts, technical stakeholders, and functional experts in a fast paced and collaborative environment. You will get the opportunity to grow as a leader by mentoring others to build our enterprise and information architecture capabilities in content services.About the team
Digital Consumer, under which our ECM group sits, is a Deloitte offering focused on providing organizations with a front and back-office transformation of their user experience and underlying business processes centered around sales, service and marketing, or other business areas. We strive to enable customer strategies, create human-experiences and deliver an end-to-end digital customer journey. ECM focuses on capabilities that include document and records management, information architecture, content migration, digitization, and targeted integrations to enable a broader information ecosystem.Enough about us, let's talk about you
• Minimum 10 years of progressive experience as an Enterprise Architect and/or Solution Architect
• Experience leading project or delivery teams of 5+ people (including developers, testers, functional analysts, and offshore resources)
• Ability to influence and drive the architectural roadmap and agenda for groups of 20+ stakeholders
• Strong communication skills with ability to engage effectively with executive level audiences, technical architects, and business stakeholders
• Experience with a broad base of enterprise technologies including middleware (ESB / API), databases (relational, NoSQL), operating systems, containers, ERP platforms, etc. - knowledge of ECM solutions such as OpenText Content Server / xECM / VIM, Microsoft SharePoint, IBM FileNet, Box, and SAP is an asset
• Experience with cloud based infrastructure (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production