Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Vancouver; Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto
Partner with clients to use data and analytical/AI techniques to solve their most complex customer/marketing problems.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality Are you passionate about applying advanced analytics and AI to drive innovation and improvement in Customer, Marketing, and Loyalty programs, leading project teams, and coaching and mentoring colleagues? All while developing and nurturing client relationships and leading project teams, coaching and mentoring colleagues, and continuing to focus on personal and professional learning and growth to achieve the highest levels of quality performance? If this interests you, then we have an opportunity waiting for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager - Customer & Marketing AI in our AI Strategy team within our Omnia AI practice, you will be responsible for generating, leading and managing a portfolio of Deloitte's Omnia AI Strategy services engagements (projects) within your focus area. The role includes developing and nurturing client relationships, leading project teams, coaching and mentoring Deloitte professionals with a continuous focus on personal and professional learning and growth, and achieving highest levels of quality performance commensurate with the expectations of a World-leading Professional Services Firm.
This role has full life-cycle responsibility over AI Strategy projects, which includes responsibility for identifying opportunities, proposal development and pursuit assistance, project delivery, team leadership and team performance, quality of our project deliverables and engagement financials.
Specifically, you will:
• Work at the intersection of data, analytics, AI, and the Customer, Marketing, and Loyalty space to help clients connect the dots between the art of the possible and how it can drive real, tangible results to meet their goals today
• Use expertise in Artificial Intelligence, customer data management, and analytics as it relates to Customer, Marketing, and Loyalty programs to identify future trends and build new, innovative service offerings
• Offer expertise in Artificial Intelligence Strategy, building out of Customer Data Platforms (CDP), customer insights, AI-driven personalization capabilities, and supporting operating models towards creation of business value for our clients
• Develop and sustain strong, lasting relationships with clients to drive continued business
• Manage and grow a diverse team of talented consultants while mentoring and coaching them to their highest potential.
• Oversee practice growth and development through contribution towards thought leadership and training programs related to the use of Artificial Intelligence in the Customer, Marketing, and Loyalty space
• Engage with innovative technology vendors across enterprise and startup ecosystems to bring the right solutions to our clients
• Lead the development of innovative/value-generating AI and Analytics products and solutions for clients based on their desired use case, aspirations and vision
• Drive sales opportunities, and eminence in various strategic initiatives across Omnia AI, Deloitte and the external marketplace
• Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements, including opportunity to travel across Canada and internationally (as needed)
• Oversee the delivery of multiple concurrent projects, ensuring client satisfaction and project profitability
• Design AI roadmaps for clients based on readiness, aspirations and vision About the team
Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence (AI) practice is comprised of a collaborative team of experts who use their hands-on experience with cutting-edge data, analytics, and AI assets to facilitate successful AI-led transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on tangible value and desired business outcomes.
Our AI Strategy team educates and inspires national and global clients across multiple industries, and helps them deliver AI solutions for a variety of complex business problems. We work closely with the Omnia AI Data Science, Data & Analytics Modernization, and AI Factory (custom developed AI assets) teams to drive successful business outcomes and tangible business value for our clients. To support our continued growth, we are looking to add an experienced leader with extensive hands-on work experience developing cutting-edge strategic data, analytics, and AI programs and assets, ideally in the Customer, Marketing, and Loyalty domains. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• "Big Picture" thinker, with the ability to achieve excellence through effective leadership and inspiring teams to high performance
• 8+ years of consulting experience leading high-performing teams towards delivery of data, analytics, and/or AI solutions in the Customer, Marketing, and Loyalty space.
• Strong perspective on the use of data, analytics, and Artificial Intelligence in Customer, Marketing, and Loyalty domains, with a focus on expected future trends and the real-world business value of AI
• Experience in a Strategic role with Tier 1 Professional Services, Consulting or Advisory Firms and/or other reputable Fortune 500 companies and start-ups is preferred but not mandatory
• Experience in Customer, Marketing, and/or Loyalty analytics is a must
• Experience in strategy and/or analytics/AI enabled business transformation, innovation ideation, evaluation and adoption, strategic effectiveness and strategic model design, review, and management
• Demonstrated experience with business development, including developing/maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients; organizing and leading pursuit teams; participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process; contributing to the development of proposal pricing strategies
• Demonstrated experience with leading projects/ client engagements end-to-end including planning & budgeting; mobilizing and leading engagement teams; defining deliverable structure and content; facilitating buy-in of proposed solution from top management to all levels; directing on-time, quality delivery of work products; managing engagement economics, issues and risks
• Superior communication and strong analytical skillsWhy Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production