Canfor is one of the world’s largest and most respected integrated forest products companies. For more than 75 years, we have been delivering top-quality lumber, pulp and paper products to our valued customers worldwide. With operations in Western Canada and the Southern United States, and sales offices around the world, you can find Canfor products in every corner of the globe. We are leaders in sustainable forest management and in converting wood residuals into green energy.
This is a Senior JDE Support Analyst position with excellent learning and career opportunities.
You will be responsible for supporting JDE EnterpriseOne as directed by the Manager, Sales & Supply Chain Systems Delivery.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work effectively with business and IT department staff throughout the enterprise, building positive working relationships.
- Continually enhance support documentation and procedures to effectively resolve issues within the service level objectives.
- Develop an understanding of third party platforms (OTM and Custom .Net Applications)
- Analyze issues to determine criticality, causes and impact on other areas
- Monitor and address issues related to integrity reporting
- Adhere to Canfor’s support request management guidelines
- Develop and host knowledge transfer session within the sustainment team
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Developers to resolve root causes of recurring support issues and/or opportunities for system improvements
- Other related duties as assigned
Required Skills Target Qualifications: (education, experience, knowledge, skills)
Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Facebook for Canfor news, career opportunities, and upcoming events!
- 6 plus years of JDE EnterpriseOne support experience (8.12 or greater)
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, or technical training equivalent.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of database concepts and JD Edwards file structures
- Working knowledge of Distributed Application Architecture
- Experience in the following would be an asset:
- Lumber manufacturing industry
- Oracle Transportation Management
- ITIL based IT service management tools
- Oracle UPKs
- JDE modules (Sales Order, Procurement, Manufacturing, AP, AR, G/L, Inventory, Interoperability, etc.)
- Enterprise Integration Architecture tools such as webMethods
- [GG1] Collaborate with Business Analysts and Developers to resolve root causes of recurring support issues and/or opportunities for system improvements.
Grand, green and clean, Vancouver is a piece of perfect on the southern coast of British Columbia. The city of Vancouver is both a natural beauty and a progressive urban centre, peppered with beaches, green spaces and glimmering glass towers that reach from sea to sky. Vancouver has one of Canada’s mildest climates, allowing days to be devoted to outdoor pursuits, health and wellness. Once night falls on the city however, a very different scene pulses to life with options for laughter or libation, cuisine or culture, and action or entertainment. Vancouver boasts countless choices for culturally diverse, world-class cuisine, a flourishing cocktail scene and an inventory of arts and entertainment events.
For more information on the area go to http://vancouver.ca/