Senior Java Developer Permanent Vancouver, BC
Our global cloud-based employee intranet client is seeking a senior Java developer who wants to join a multifaceted team and build their skills. Their inspired team was recognized as one of the top three digital design teams in Canada and is pushing the boundaries of cloud-based enterprise software. Since 2009, they have helped over 850 organizations worldwide seriously unleash their potential and help their employees thrive. Measured across our customers, they achieve employee participation rates over 85%-that's 5X industry norms.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years experience as a Java Developer building enterprise grade solutions using J2EE, Web Services and related development tools
- Experience with Linux, Apache, Tomcat (or other J2EE servers), MySQL (or other SQL
- Comfortable with command line scripting (shell, bash, python, etc.)
- Strong understanding of engineering/software architecture principles and patterns e.g. SOLID, GoF
- Experience with Spring Framework or any other dependency framework such as Guice
- Knowledge of JPA, JDBC and related technologies
- Knowledge of open source Java Libraries and Frameworks
- Experience with Docker and/or microservices would be considered an asset
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure would be considered an asset
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program .
Contact Hayley Dawson for further information. Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.