12-month Java development contract with a great organization working on their services team.
- 12-month Java development contract with an enterprise client
- Opportunity to work with a multi-billion-dollar organization
- One of the best workplaces in Vancouver
What & Why:
As a result of growth our client is looking to add a contract Java developer to their services team within the larger digital group. You will have a major impact on designing, building, and maintaining the microservices that support one of the largest B2B marketplaces worldwide. You will be working alongside Performance and DevOps Engineers writing highly optimized REST APIs supporting the application ecosystem.
They value teamwork and as a team, deliver software in an Agile fashion working closely with the product team to deliver value.
Our client has one of the best workplaces in the lower Mainland and one of the most stable contractor environments. They truly value the work of contractors and have a great work life balance. They are located in Burnaby with great parkland paths surrounding them.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years of experience in Java enterprise application development
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Spring framework or equivalent
- Experience writing and designing REST APIs
- Solid understanding of unit and integration testing methodologies and frameworks
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.