ur Client is the Leader in Document Solutions and always one of the top 3 Elite Dealers in Canada. They are based throughout British Columbia and provide solutions that go far beyond their industry standards in Photo Imaging, Scanning and Networking of equipment.
Our Client will be adding to their teams and are recruiting now for a Senior Service Technician with a positive “can do” attitude, that are both committed and driven to succeed.
- Hiring in PRINCE GEORGE !!
Your Knowledge and Skills:
- Work effectively both independently and as a team member Read/ interpret procedure manuals, flow charts, and related schematic design.
- Effectively communicate verbally with various parties.
- Understand and follow complex verbal and written instructions and use good judgment in making difficult and complex decisions.
- Work independently and carry out assignments in the absence of specific instructions.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment managing customer issues and/or projects simultaneously.
- Provide quick responses with a professional demeanor and meeting deadlines.
- You’re a self-motivated and autonomous individual who will provide a high-level of technical support proactively on all Photo Imaging, Scanners, Printers and Networks, Document Software, WiFi, Net Certified a plus
- Install, configure, service, and monitor multi-functional office equipment and related software Knowledgeable in networked environments and various security protocols.
- Respond to technical inquiries on hardware and software they sell.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software.
- Attend and successfully complete manufacturer training sessions.
- You enjoy new technology and keeping current with new hardware and software technologies having an IT background and enjoys analyzing problems to find the best repair solution
- Proven superior customer service skills.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is essential to the position.
- Must be able to obtain a clear Criminal Record Check, Industry Experience in Photocopiers, Scanners, Printers is preferred, however this position is perfect for the highly skilled in IT technology that strives for success and loves learning and being challenged
- Compensation is attractive and within industry standard with a excellent benefit package, complete with Expenses and a Gas Card
To apply to this position, call Raynel Rindero at 250-596-3693 or email your resume to email@example.com