Ready to be part of the team? We are seeking a talented Senior iOS Developer
to work closely with our core engineering team to develop and implement new functionality and features on our core product that is on a monthly release cycle. The talented iOS Engineer will be using Objective-C and working closely with our Lead, iOS Engineer.Who We Are
Join the global leader of mobile solutions for the meetings and events industry and become part of the mobile revolution. In addition to being named the 2013 Emerging Company of the Year by the BCTIA and 13th Fastest Growing Company by PROFIT Magazine, QuickMobile has delivered over one million mobile meeting app downloads on all mobile platforms this year. With an impressive client list that includes Disney, World Economic Forum, Salesforce, Microsoft, Bausch & Lomb, SAP,Dell, and Goodyear, we develop and license mobile applications and websites that drive attendee engagement and extend events into year-long conversations. Learn more about QuickMobile and our growth by visiting our website.Responsibilities:
- Work with the core Engineering team to build and release functionality and features on a monthly basis
- Confirm requirements, coding, testing, analysis, design, definition, development and implementation of mobile applications.
- Interact with Product Management/UI/UX on a regular basis to ensure their expectations are managed and deliverables are completed before release schedule.
- Ensure other expectations are met and work within tight schedules in an Agile development environment lead by our Silicon Valley veteran - VP of Engineering.
You're a whiz at:
- Able to develop with Objective-C and potentially Swift down the road
- Strong objective-C application programming skills
- Mobile application development experience (2-3 years), specifically experience with iOS development process to build optimized, efficient and scalable applications
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Development processes
- Knowledge of web service technologies and services (specifically REST APIs)
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac OSX
- SQL experience
- XCode experience
- Excellent OO programming skills in a client/server environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational, written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient debugging and optimization skills
- UI Design experience for mobile or the web
- Graphic design and Photoshop experience
We thank all interested applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check.