111251 Work Area:
Software-Design and Development Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP BusinessObjects Cloud team is looking for energetic and innovative security experts to help with our next generation cloud-based Analytics platform on the topic of security. Are you passionate about security and understand the importance of end-to-end security, data protection and compliance of SAPs technology development and operations? Do you thrive in a team with strong engineers to learn from and where all members of the engineering team, including management are close to the code and making technical contributions? If so, then this is the right job for you! Help us shape the future.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a security expert on the SAP BusinessObjects Cloud team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Ability to understand the risks and security issues associated with infrastructure (such as servers, networks and storage) and able to clearly articulate them to business users and technical personnel.
- Ability to build and maintain constructive working relationships with a diverse community of technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to effectively communicate with and influence these audiences as well.
- Experience performing information security assessments of new network and infrastructure technology products (e.g. VPN, network storage, Microservices etc).
- Deep security experience and knowledge in one or more of the following security domains:
- In-depth knowledge/experience in several of: Intrusion Prevention/Detection, Security Information Event Management (SIEM), log management, Firewalls, privileges access solutions such as vault/manager.
- Experience in setting security strategy, architecture and roadmaps to improve security controls in infrastructure and network
- Routinely involved in discussions around standards and best practices.
- Good understanding of information security and risk management frameworks such as ISO27001.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent with 5+ years of experience working as an Developer in successful product delivery within an enterprise software company
- Industry certifications including relevant SANs, CISSP, CRISC, and/or CISA are preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledgeable in Cloud Security, Application and Web Application Security and the concepts, techniques, tools, methods and practices used to secure them
- Able to see the "big picture" and contribute to development of technical roadmaps
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence others
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and initiative – you must be proactive and results oriented with a track record for delivering results
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
- 5+ years providing network and infrastructure security consulting services to both business and technology audiences in cloud technology and/or consumer organizations.
- 5+ years’ experience in Security and Risk Management
- Advanced knowledge of key information risk management and security related standards including OWASP, ISO 2700x series, PCI-DSS, GLBA, EU Data Security and Privacy Acts, FFIEC guidelines, and NIST standards.
- Successful track record of working with both business and technical customers to achieve business goals and meet requirements
- Experience in AWS or cloud infrastructure is bonus
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: [email protected]
or [email protected]
, APJ: [email protected]
, EMEA: [email protected]
). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No SelectionJob Segment:
Operations Manager, Developer, Cloud, Operations, Technology, Security