102528 Work Area:
Software-Design and Development Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Are you passionate about delivering cloud solutions that are scalable, reliable and rapid-growing? Do you want to help us build and launch our next generation Cloud Analytics platform in a fast-paced startup culture that has the muscle and stability of SAP? Here, you will be building and maintaining the application infrastructure for delivering SAP Cloud for Planning & Analytics, the next generation of enterprise software in the cloud. EXPECTATION AND TASKS
- Design and implement essential services of scalable and reliable SaaS solution
- Partner with others to design, build, and maintain critical services.
- Breakdown large ambiguous problems into discrete components that can be delivered by you or other software engineers
- Create and improve automation for testing, deployment, scalability, management, and visibility of our services
- design, develop, test and automate the testing of delivered features
- review and set new standards in coding and code correctness
- provide insights into improving our technology stack while doing continuous build and delivery EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A university degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Knowledge of and experience with source control systems such as GIT, Subversion, Perforce, etc.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases and programing on them
- Experience delivering large-scale cloud solutions
- Nice to have experience with web services, networking and internet (DNS, TCP/IP, Apache, firewalling, Load Balancing, RESTful/OData Services, SAML SSO…)
- Proven experience with software development life cycle and agile/iterative methodologies
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multitask and handle various projects, deadlines and changing priorities.
- strong motivation to learn, teach and grow. WORK EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience of cloud application development & delivery including infrastructure development, automation and troubleshooting.
- 3+ Hands on real-world experience building software that runs on public cloud stacks (Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud, CloudFoundry) SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: email@example.com
). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No SelectionJob Segment:
Developer, Cloud, SAP, ERP, Engineer, Technology, Engineering