MDA has a great opportunity for a Senior Human Resources Advisor/Business Partner who has a proven track record of driving significant business changes, coaching and guiding managers and employees and working effectively within a high performing and diverse team. To achieve success in this role, you will need to be experienced, driven, agile and willing to challenge the status quo.
We are looking for someone who has a true passion for people, understands how to create value and has a demonstrable track record of delivering superior results.
Reporting to the VP, Human Resources, the Senior Human Resources Advisor/Business Partner will be responsible for execution of HR strategy and operational plans, working in partnership with the leadership team and providing expertise in the areas of Organizational Development and Effectiveness, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Recruitment, Staffing, Compensation Administration, Succession Planning and Leadership Development.
- Provide guidance and assistance to employees and managers on a wide range of Human Resource issues including; employee relations, conflict resolution, performance and compensation management, employee retention and engagement and harassment investigations
- Collaborate and work proactively with leadership team to identify challenges and recommend solutions
- Assess short and long-term business needs and provide strategic HR support to meet operational business requirements
- Collaborate on new initiatives and leverage team expertise to deliver and implement
- Communicate, facilitate, and/or present HR programs and initiatives at the leadership level
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 10 years progressive HR experience, at least 5 years at a Senior Generalist level
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent, MBA would be considered an asset
- Professional certification in Human Resources i.e. CHRP, an asset
- Experience working in a complex, highly matrixed organization
- Highly developed skills in coaching managers, facilitation, conflict resolution and relationship management
- Highly proficient in all areas of Canadian and provincial employment law and human rights legislation with in depth investigation experience
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the proven ability to juggle and reprioritize based on business requirements and to meet the demands of a high volume portfolio
- Interest in personal development and keeping current in Human Resource practices through external resources and building a strong HR network
MDA provides customers around the world with essential information solutions used for decision making. Our employees enjoy challenging careers with opportunity for growth and learning.
MDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.