CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Capital Markets – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website
CIBC delivers access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business successes
, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of these successes and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
CIBC is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees who reflect the communities in which we live and work.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com
. Job Overview
Imagine you’ve just helped a young couple with the purchase of their first home and they’ve given you something equally important, a smile that says thank you for helping them establish a foundation for their future. They’ve given you something equally important, a smile that says thanks for helping them take the right steps to achieve their goals and aspirations. At CIBC, you’ll enjoy an exciting sales and service career that’s very rewarding, where you’re making a difference in our clients’ lives every day. So if you haven't thought about a career with CIBC, think again.
Using proven sales and service skills, you will be able to provide an exceptional experience for new and walk-in clients. Your ability to understand and meet client needs will be key to your success.
To help you determine whether this position is a match to your skills and interests, please take approximately 90 seconds to watch the following Job Preview Video
What You'll Be Doing
• Provide an exceptional experience for new and existing clients by identifying their needs through the utilization of CIBC Financial tools • Plan business activities to meet weekly sales, service and referral targets for personal and small business clients • Proactively initiate phone calls to book appointments with clients to discuss their needs and to offer financial solutions • Accurately capture and validate clients’ personal and financial information, ensuring all documentation is completed in accordance with CIBC policies and procedures • Act as Branch Manager during his/her absence • Demonstrate a strong code of ethics while adhering to and protecting client privacy What We’re Looking For
What CIBC Can Offer You
- Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
- Must have the Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC) or Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Must have experience working towards and achieving sales targets
- Must take initiative and the ability to build strong relationships
- Should be organized and detail oriented
What You Need To Know
- Flexible health benefits, stock purchase plan, competitive incentive pay and recognition programs
- Competitive salary and banking benefits
- Career growth, development and continuous learning opportunities
- Opportunity to be involved in CIBC events that help our communities
- Click to learn more about Rewards & Recognition , Learning & Development , and Employee Community Involvement
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows the candidate to fulfill the requirements of the role
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends (Saturdays & Sundays)
Posted: November 29, 2016
Closes:January 28, 2017